David Boadella: Tribute Booklet
This is a collection of memorial tributes for David Boadella from the Memorial Zoom Meeting, 16th January, 2022
Edited by Courtenay Young
Issued on behalf of the International Foundation for Biosynthesis (IFB).
Published by Body Psychotherapy Publications - on a not-for-profit basis.
Synopsis of Contents
- A Collection of Tributes to David Boadella - mostly from the Memorial Zoom Meeting, 16th January, 2022.
- Over 200 people, comprising the family, colleagues, students and friends of David Boadella came together to celebrate his life after his passing on 11th November, 2021.
- These tributes, plus a number of others from those who - either could not be included then, or who contributed later.
- If preferred, you can also find a link of this recorded live event on the International Biosynthesis YouTube channel.
eBook (PDF) Version:
This booklet, complete with photos and illustrations, is currently available as a downloadable eBook in PDF format: ISBN: 978-1-908729-25-5
A contribution of €10.00 (10 Euros) is asked for, which will be forwarded to the 'David Boadella Memorial Fund' at the IFB
- Once you have agreed to the purchase agreement, select the appropriate option.
- Upon completion of purchase your eBook in PDF format will load into your browser from where you can download it..
I have read and agreed to the purchase agreement
The PDF booklet is also available free of charge to Biosynthesis people: Please e-mail here and ask.
The printed version is now available (from 1st Dec. 2022) for €25.00 (25 Euros) (inc. postage). ISBN: 978-1-908729-24-8
Once you have ordered it, and paid, using PayPal, it will be printed and sent directly from the printers: Print-on-Demand Worldwide in the UK, to your address.
Any 'profits' (revenue over costs) will be forwarded to the 'David Boadella Memorial Fund' at the IFB.
There is a PayPal button directly below for purchasing this booklet: please make sure that your full postal address is recorded.